Day two is here and so am I. I’m a blogging success already! I will proceed with the 20 facts shortly, but first a home-building rant.
Everyone is smarter than me but somehow dumber than each other. Our general contractor, who has a tendency to “require” fancy finishes, says we need XYZ to pass inspection. Our sub-contractor says we only need ABC to pass. I’m going to have to call the municipality, and my gut says they’ll want XAYC. This project has really stressed my firm “work humbly with smart people” rule.
Thanks dear readers. I needed to get that out. Now for the facts you came for:
1. I’m Irish/English American. 23andMe says 74% Irish
2. I have two daughters in college
3. I believe cursing is using the English language well (see fact 1)
4. I live in Alaska
5. I am happily married (most days…see fact 1)
6. I have a BA & MA
7. I truly enjoy beer & whiskey
8. Fashion is a weakness although I don’t have any great skills
9. My parents live in FL part-time; it’s called snow-birding
10. I am building a log home with my hubs because we’re insane
11. TikTok proves people are mostly good- no really, go watch
12. I’m new to audiobooks but I’m really liking them
13. I appreciate art but have no abilities
14. I only have a small group of friends but they’re good stock
15. I really really hate talking on the phone
16. I’m introverted to the max
17. Apres sport only although oddly competitive
18. Three dogs live with me
19. I am a snow lover
20. I think streaming is a problem. I like it too much.